Article provided by: Legend Business Group, Inc.
Small startup businesses and big established businesses have one thing in common – saving money from expenses. A business requires that you have the right cash flow to steer the success of the company. The idea of renting a printer stands out because of the key benefit of saving money. The choice to buy an own a printer or to lease one depends on the particulars of the business.
Benefits of renting a printer
Buying a printer for big tasks can be obsolete when you do not have it use it regularly. Businesses that create a significant revenue from the printing aspect will make back a good chunk of the capital investment. Using a massive percentage of the capital to invest in a printer that will be dormant for long periods will not make for a wise financial decision.
Certain events require only short-term usage of printers. Consider finding a printer rental in NYC for the following activities:
- Meetings, seminars, conventions, sporting events, and trade shows.
- Peak periods of seasons such as taxation, audits, litigation, and annual report generation
- Short-term work activities like engineering projects and construction
- Support for quick recovery procedures involving catastrophes like floods, fires, and hurricanes
Reduced upfront costs
Small businesses do not have plenty of credit to consider the purchase of new equipment. Legend Business Group makes the process easy by setting meager upfront costs.
Leasing is convenient because the printer rental in NYC will provide maintenance services. Buying requires that you will most likely arrange the external support services.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about replacing the printer with a new one after a couple of years. The renewal of a contract allows you to change the model of the printer without the financial obligations of purchasing and finding a resale customer.
Both buying and leasing of printers have tax implications. The monthly fee of a new printer will exceed that of a leased printer. Older printers have a depreciating value that will continue to attract lesser taxes with each passing year.
Buying a new printer means that there is a possibility of being stuck with old technology for longer. Leasing gives you the freedom to change the printer for a more updated technological feature. Your business will acquire relevant technical services for a faster procession.
Buying printers means that it is up to you to match each one for each specific department. Leasing gives you the freedom to use a minimal startup fee for the same number of printers buying one single high functioning printer.
Tips for finding the right rental service
- The color of the printing machine will determine whether it will be useful for the purpose. A medical printer could do with a highly pixelated black and white printer, whereas an architectural printer will benefit from the colored printer.
- Ask the printer rental in NYC of the affordability of supplies.
- The best rental service will have secure solutions for delivering, installing, and removing printers at the end of the lease.
Printer Rental Nyc